POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Tribute : Re: Moray Tribute Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Tribute
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 28 Nov 2003 14:47:49
Message: <3fc7a665$1@news.povray.org>

> "Marc Jacquier" wrote in message
> > What do we need now?
>
> I had suggested earlier two different kinds of ornaments that each
> participant could contribute.
> [snip]
> Could we get some more?

I've been thinking about it, and I have done one that includes
the Spanish flag colours and an ornament I fear seem to be very
local. The star that guided the three wise men to Jesus.
The star (well, the comet) is animatable so you can rotate it
if it is too close to a branch or so; just rotate the group called
"xmastar" around the z axis
Hope you like it.
PS: Image posted to moray.binaries
See you.